Contact Mary Ann for a free 30 minute phone consultation to explain the process. Click Here
How We Can Help You
- We will meet anywhere that is convenient for you in Southwestern Pennsylvania.
- Before our first meeting we will give you a list of fundamental documents you can accumulate, saving time and research costs.
- We will analyze budget trajectories during and after the divorce without distorted reality.
- We will make decisions about dividing assets like the retirement plans, pensions and investment portfolios.
- We will consider how to handle probably the most important asset; the family home.
- We will explain how your state calculates child support and spousal maintenance
- We will use sophisticated software to layout analysis reports so that you are well prepared when your meet with your attorney. An attorney’s job is to prepare and file legal documents and present your case. Most attorneys are not financial experts.
Divorce may be unfortunate…but it doesn’t have to be combative. Collaborative Divorce is the revolutionary new way to restructure your family, resolve your legal issues, and move on with your life. Because families don’t belong in court! The Collaborative Process offers privacy, the ability to be in control, without going to court. The Collaborative Process focuses on the needs and goals of the clients and the preservation of relationships among family members. Mary Ann is trained as a collaborative financial neutral. She works on a team with other collaborative professionals, such as attorneys and health professionals, to resolve all issues of the divorce process.
Post-Divorce Transition Assistance
Your divorce is final. Before you move forward there is some real work that has to be done. Your accounts need to be consolidated, bank accounts closed, wills redone, beneficiaries updated, etc. It can be definitely be overwhelming! Let us help you planning after the divorce in order to be sure you don’t miss anything important so you can move on with confidence.